One thing I needed after this very hot day is to de-stress. I went out today with some friends to fix stuff for our new adventure and it wasn't as easy as we thought it was gonna be. *sighs* And of course, to add to it, it's a very very hot day!
Anyways, to de-stress, we headed to one of my favorite places - a bookstore! Initially, Nikka and I set our quota to buy only 2 books each.. I *coughs* *coughs* cheated. LOL.. When we went together at Powerbooks, I did buy just 2.. But before heading home, I passed by National Bookstore in Quezon Ave as well and got 2 more *grins*
So, it's a total of 4 books for me.. Sorry Nikka gurl! Can't resist :)
The ones I got from Powerbooks:
The Chaos by Rachel Ward - Book 2 of the Numbers series. I'm still looking for Numbers hehehe.. but Nikka already persuaded me to get this one.
Gods of Manhattan by Scott Mebus - Another series about the gods from Greek Mythology, so why not?
The ones I got from NBS:
Her Not-So-Secret Diary by Anne Oliver - A Mills and Boons book. ang mahal na ng M&B ha! hehehe.. Oh well, my smut for the day =D.
Ruins of Gorlan (Book 1 of the Ranger's Apprentice) - I was supposed to get this in Powerbooks but it's not available. When I saw this in NBS, I gave in and got a copy! hahaha :)


3 comments:
hahaha! so does that mean i can still get 2 more? ;)
Yes! Shempre! hahahha :)
Let me know if nice si ranger's apprentice...madami daming kelangan habulin for that! Haha!
Post a Comment