Saturday, May 07, 2011

Thor


Chris Hemsworth.. Ikaw na! Ikaw na ang may ABS! hahaha :)....

When Nikka told me that I should watch Thor because of the abs (LOL)... I asked my friend Conchi to watch with me... And so we went! It was ok.. I really did have some laughs during the movie. Favorite would have to be when he said "I need a horse...". LOL.. I think though that it was a bit cheesy. haha.. And I it felt like the build up of the story wasn't too great. Especially the love story angle. Maybe because I didn't see the chemistry of Natalie and Chris that's why the instant connection that I should see wasn't there? =p. Anyways, it was still an OK watch.. even just to see Chris' abs and his amazingly beautiful eyes *sighs*

1 comments:

babynix said...

The horse part in the pet shop was really funny! I'm not into comics-turned-into-movie storylines, but the abs did justice. Hahaha!