Finally! After waiting for about a month (I think?), I got my Mr. Simple with Donghae on the cover! *flails* Talaga namang matinding EQ ang kinailangan ko para antayin ang album na to :)
If Siwon showed his abs in the "inner" album picture, Donghae featured his hands. :) Sakto! Buti na lang "hands" person ako.. nyahahhaa... talaga naman, magconnect lang :)
So, I finally got the two Mr. Simple Version A Covers that I want. I'm still debating if I should get Kyu's and Heechul's versions... LOL... I'm afraid that I'll give in and complete all 10 covers! *pak*. Tatalunin ata ng Mr. Simple ang number of copies ko ng Jerry for You. FYI, I have 6 copies of JFY... hahhaa... I already have 3 copies of Mr. Simple (2 Version A and 1 Version B). And the repackaged version will most likely to come out soon.... good luck!



0 comments:
Post a Comment