I've never been much of an avid movie-goer. But who wouldn't want to see a
I've managed to drag (not really, bilang kasama ko siya drooling over Thor the last time) Conchi with me. We met at FullyBooked, The Block (as per usual) and then had an early dinner at Mary Grace. After which, Thor na eto!
I really enjoyed the movie. I think it's funnier than the first one. Ang dami kong tawa especially the ones with Loki. Tom Hiddleston is just awesome (have I mentioned that I've been fangirling for a little bit now). He's such a cutie! And he really did give Loki justice. He might have actually stolen the show, in my opinion. And wala paring chemistry whatsoever si Natalie Portman and Chris Hemsworth. *sighs* Try as I might, di man lang ako kinilig sa kanila. Kay Thor lang ako kinilig. LOL. The train scene was so cute (though wrong info daw yung nasabi dun, whatever...)!
I can't wait for the next Marvel movie.. Captain America, I think.. and Avengers 2 (though, sadly Loki is sitting this one out).


0 comments:
Post a Comment