I used to do puzzles a couple of years back. I think I've done about 3 or 4 (I will have to go and find those and check!) then and I still got a couple that I wasn't able to start on and are just collecting dust. Anyways, I don't know how I restarted the love for puzzles but I found myself searching for designs and all and then I finally bought a 3D one. I love it since the pieces were made of plastic and so it won't easily deteriorate.
 |
| Puzzle #01, Eiffel Tower (Ravensburger 3D, 216 pcs) |
I completed the Ravensburger Eiffel Tower 3D Puzzle in just 2 hours! And I wanted more... Thus the start of my 'hoarding'.
As of this writing, I have 21 puzzles to do! 2 are not in the pic since I got them after I took the pic. :). I guess I'll be very busy!
0 comments:
Post a Comment