Monday, July 25, 2011

The 5th: My Fair Lady

My Fair Lady
Still on a Korean high, I finished my 5th Korean drama today. This time, it's My Fair Lady. I was really curious to watch this drama because this time around, it's the girl who's rich (can you still call her chaebol or is that for men only?) and I love rom-coms! :) Also, the lead actress is YEH, who I totally love. If I would fangirl an actress, it would be her. The lead actor, Yoon Sang-Hyun is a dead-ringer for Kimura Takuya (my ultimate!). Waah! And add Jung Il Woo, who is such a cutie especially when he smiles, then this drama is a sure in for me. :) I really enjoyed it - had a couple of laughs, shed some tears and got some little kilig. The support actors/actresses were pretty funny - the house staff and even the kontrabidas and the little kid was so cute :). I liked it because again, the kontrabidas weren't pure evil! They were actually pretty funny. hahaha...

Don't you just love rom-coms? Hmmm... though after watching this, I'm totally fangirling on Kimura Takuya again. hahaha! kase naman, super kamukha ni YSH si TK! Is this a sign that I'll be turning Japanese ulit? :)

0 comments: