Ang mahirap sa pagiging fangirl eh ang gastos... LOL >_<
I'm back to buying Idol stuff... which is another sign that I'm back to fangirling... hahaha.. anuba! >_< more gastos it is.. Initially, I was just back to watching dramas and only follow actors... which means that I won't need to buy much, probably just OST CDs... but NO! I have to again like an idol group... *sighs* LOL..
Currently, I'm into CNBlue and Super Junior (promise malapit ko na sila makilala lahat!). And now, everytime na pupunta ko sa FangirlAsia office, palagi nalang ako nalalagasan.. LOL
Here are the new CNBlue CDs that I got :)
3 more CDs to go and complete ko na ang discography nila... Though, mukhang Never ko na makukuha yung Now or Never Japanese release CD nila. This is their 1st release and Out of Print na siya :(. Sana may lumabas sa mga auctions one day!
I also got the Hearstrings OST :) Yong Hwaaaa!
And lastly, my first ever SuJu CD! yay! It's their 2nd album, Don't Don. FGA doesn't have the Mr. Simple covers that I want, so eto muna ang binili ko.
A lot more SuJu CDs to go! Fighting!

0 comments:
Post a Comment