Since I've been too lazy to post lately, I wasn't able to post the books that I bought since mid-June.. =D.
So, let's see..
June: 5 more additional books.. it should have been 6 more.. unfortunately, Kieran Kramer's Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the The Right is out of stock! Fullybooked only informed me only after the order has been made.. pffftt.. talk about improvements on their online system.
July: 14 books. :)
This is a yubong from Ate Gi from the US! I asked her to look for this one for me... yey! :)
![]() |
| The 2nd Sandford book in the Prey Series plus my NY Magnet & B&B Mist from Ate Gigi :) |
August: 23 books! Adikkkkk... Well, 2 of those were from Nikka which she helped me buy in Amazon. haha.. wala kase sha dito nun before (ngayon meron na! ammp!)... The others were mostly bought in National Bookstore because they're on sale! So, for the new releases, I already got a 20% off.. some older ones, I got for 40% or 50% off. O diba, ang saya! Still a couple more days until the end of the sale (until the 21st) so baka madagdagan pa to... LOL.. Let's see ;)
![]() |
| Bought in Amazon with the help of Nikka gurl :) |
![]() | |
| 20% off except for The Sky is Everywhere which I got at 50% off ;) |
![]() |
| This is on my book list for a long time now... And i got them all at 20% off |
![]() |
| The J.D. Robb books at 50% off and the 2 Demonata Series books at 40% (obviously =p) |
I'm really hoping that someday I'll be able to read them all already! :)









4 comments:
Ay...sino ang adik? Hahaha!
hahahahha!!! o diba! nagspan naman ng 2 months (i-explain daw ba?) =D
ako puro e-books lately hehe :)
naku sis! exchange tayo! meron din ako... although, ansaya kase bumili ng nahahawakan na libro.. haha
Post a Comment