We've managed to drag our Dad out of the house. And it's to celebrate Fathers' Day! :)
It's been raining pretty hard since morning pero wa kami care. We really wanted to celebrate. So, off we go to Trinoma. Lunch is at Abe's.. Delicious! Really enjoyed their Crispy Pork Adobo ni Lola Ising and Pastel de Lengua. Not much a fan of the Sinigang na Bangus Belly with Ripe Guava (though my brother liked it. haha). We also had Knockout Knuckle (their Crispy Pata) and Binukadkad na Pla-Pla.
| Knockout Knuckles |
| Crispy Pork Adobo ni Lola Ising |
After lunch, we headed to an eye shop and had my Dad test for new glasses. In fairview, malaki talaga ang discount for senior citizens. Nakakatawa si Dad, he whispered to me after deciding the type of lens he wants, "Baka mainggit si mama, bili mo narin siya." :) :)... Haha.. My mom's glasses are still ok, btw.
After getting his glasses, we just wandered around and shopped! Ahahhaha... My mom bought Popoy his b-day gift (I think) and I bought my sister hers. They both celebrated their birthdays this June. I also wasn't able to resist getting new shoes! They're adorable! :)
And of course, I had another book splurge! :)
I finally made use of my Powerbooks GCs and they made me use my e-purse (it turns out they'll be launching a new Powercard soon so they want their buyers to make use of the old points). Anyways, I got all these and paid only about 500 pesos! O diba... joy :)
I also got these at Fullybooked.
So, yeah, nabawasan na yung list ko of "To Buys". Sana yung rate ng pagbawas sa list ko of "To Buys" eh ganun din yung rate ng pagbawas sa "To Be Read" list ko. Hahahaha!
It really was a great Sunday with the Fam! I'm thinking of making this kind of family bonding at least once a month :). Next month we'll be celebrating my Dad and Mom's 41st Wedding Anniversary :).
Again, Happy Fathers' Day Daddy! Love You! :)

3 comments:
sinong adik sa sa shopping? hahaha! i'm going out in a bit din for some shopping...goodluck naman!
nikka gurl! hahahha... ngayon lang naman.. masaya tayo eh! :) ikaw parin ang reyna. LOL..
Enjoy shopping! :)
shopping fail...1 dress lang ang nabili ko! but then again, there's always amazon ;)
Post a Comment