Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday Book Spree

One thing I love about our new work is that we get to get home while the sun is still up. :) Since, we are happy this week, Nikka and I went straight to Fullybooked, High Street after work. Joy! I was able to get some new books and scratch off things on my "To Buy" list. yey!


This round, I got the following:

Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma - we were really surprised that it's already available here. I was thinking of having Mike (who is currently in the UK for work) buy the book for me. Ayan, I can now think of other titles to ask him to get for me. hehe

Clarity by Kim Harrington - I saw this in one of the book blogs that I'm following. It looks interesting so it's on my "To Buy" list for awhile now.

Scottish Brides by Christina Dodd, Stephanie Laurens, Julia Quinn and Kareny Raney - Since completing Julia Quinn's works is one of my life's bucket list (haha), I finally got this one. Two more books to go and I will complete everthing! :)

Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin - This book title has been available in bookstores for a longtime now. I only became interested when I saw the movie trailer. The movie looks and sounds really good (and I've heard good feedback about the movie) and I was curious. But the releases had all been the Movie-Tie-In cover lately. When I found this version available, I grabbed one for myself. Nikka was even telling me to also get the other books already, but I didn't relent. hahahha.. nakaka-No parin naman pala ko.

Forgottten by Cat Patrick - Now, this is a new one for me. We just came across it while looking for books. Mukha namang interesting so sige na nga! :)

How I love taking home new books! :)

0 comments: