Saturday, June 11, 2011

X-Men First Class


Came back from another movie date with Conchi and Jerome. Conchi and I met up at FullyBooked (where else?), The Block, stayed there for a couple of minutes while waiting for Kathy... But we got hungry so we went to Annex and looked for a place to eat. We decided on Chinese food, so we again chose the President Tea House (this time hindi kami mashado nabusog...). Kathy met us there... So, after the late lunch, we headed back to The Block for X-Men First Class :). Really great movie. I had an awesome time watching and seeing Professor-X and Magneto before they were Professor-X and Magneto. A time when they were friends and are just Charles Xavier and Erik Lehnsher. Seeing the other young mutants and showing off their powers to themselves were also fun. I really liked the balance of the movie - that it wasn't too cheesy and it wasn't too brutal or too much effects. :) I guess it's also a plus that I'm not a follower of the comics so I don't care much even if they changed details - big or not. Now, I kinda would like to read the comics and try to see the difference. haha...

Til the next movie date :)

0 comments: