It's another movie date with Conchi and Kathy and this time, it's Transformers Dark of the Moon. :) As usual, Conchi and I met at Fullybooked, SM The Block. Yes, I did buy some books (Jaci Burton's The Perfect Play in Trade Paperback - my 3rd copy and Josephine Angelini's Starcrossed). We then went up and got our movie tickets. OA! ang haba ng pila! We even tried buying the tix online but the connection was so slow and so inabot narin kami na sa counter. There were a lot of available seats naman pala so keri lang. :) After getting the tix, we waited for Kathy and then had a late lunch at Tender Bob's (yum, pork chops!). During lunch we started our "copy sessions". LOL.. I'm back watching Asian dramas and this time around, I copied loads of Korean dramas.
Time to watch the movie! I think this one was better than the 2nd installment (too long fight scenes >_<). I actually enjoyed it and really had some laughs during the movie. At in fairness, slightly cutie na si Shia LaBeouf.. I guess because may laman na siyang konti? hahhaa.. Of course, hotness si Josh Duhamel though I wish he had more scenes. :) Patrick Dempsey's character is a wimp. LOL. I really didn't like him there. The effects I think were kick-ass. I enjoyed the 3D though i think there were times that it was blurry. Nawawala yung sharpness.. or maybe it's because of the glasses? HAHAHA....
Till our next movie date! It seems like it's gonna be Captain America... Sino kaya mayaya to watch Harry Potter? :)
Pahabol, I managed to get pala Aly Carter's Uncommon Criminals at NBS in Annex. LOL..
And congratulations to the Azkals for winning against Sri-Lanka, 4-0! :).


1 comments:
I wanna watch Harry Potter! hahaha!
Post a Comment