I've been too lazy lately to post all my book buys... Since I have the time today, I decided to take stock of the stuff I bought from April to June that I haven't posted.. And here goes:
April: 17 additional books. In a previous post, I was worried that I only got 5 books for the month. So, nag-panic buying ang lola. LOL.
May: 23 additional books from the ones I previously posted!
June: 13 additional books from the ones I recently posted. There's still two more weeks in June and I still believe that I'll add more before the month's out. :)
Books are just love! :) I really hope that I could read more in the coming months. :)

3 comments:
ikaw na...ikaw na ang adik sa books! di lang ata library kelangan mo...bookstore na ito! hahaha!
Hahahaha.... :) hayz! iba talaga ang feeling! :) siguro hindi bahay papatayo ko... library!
i know! can totally relate! i want my own library na rin...hahaha!
Post a Comment