Thursday, June 23, 2011

Click! Click!

With extra time on my hands and with the cold, rainy weather outside, katamad maglamyerda. Instead, I window-shopped online. Hahaha! Went to Amazon and added a couple of stuff (read: TV Series DVDs) in my cart, to be bought later. :) At least, I can better track the items I want and see if their price would go up or down. If bumaba, then that's the time I'll buy them. LOL...

Of course, I didn't stick to window shopping lang. I also visited FullyBooked Online and (surprise!), I was able to find a couple of books that I can't seem to see in their stores. Kaya ayun, click click eto! And here are the books I got: 

Jill Shalvis' Simply Irresistible and Animal Magnetism - I soo want a copy of these. Pero hindi ko nga makita sa store mismo. Buti na lang!



Kieran Kramer's Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right - I kinda like her books (Historical Romances obviously, and read all her 3 books digitally lang). I've actually seen a copy in the stores but they weren't good copies :( so, hindi ko binili.


Sophie Jordan's Firelight - I like the cover of the 2nd book in the series. It's about a Draki, a descendant of dragons who can turn into human form. Sounds interesting, so sige na nga try din!


I'm just hoping that the books would be in good condition when they are delivered, especially the paperback ones. :)

2 comments:

babynix said...

may issue talaga ko kay mr. abs holding a puppy! hahaha!

Ochie said...

Hahahaha! Ang cute nga eh! :)