![]() |
| 22 Read |
It's the last day of January and I was able to read 22 books! yay! :). I'm apparently still on my m/m genre fixation. TJ Klune's BOATK series has become one of my favorite books ever! And TJ is one of my favorite authors now. :) His stories are just beautiful... hilarious and tearjerkers.
- Starfish and Coffee by Kele Moon ©2012 ★★★★✩
- Blood Brothers by James Rollins and Rebecca Cantrell ©2013 ★★★✩✩
- Beck by Harper Sloan ©2013 ★★✩✩✩
- The Current Between Us by Kindle Alexander ©2013 ★★★★✩
- Ethan by Nicole Edwards ©2014 ★★★★✩
- Twisted Cherry by Piper Kay ©2012 ★★★✩✩
- Blame It on the Mistletoe by Eli Easton ©2013 ★★★★★
- Bear, Otter and the Kid by TJ Klune ©2011 ★★★★★
- Who We Are (Book #02, BOATK) by TJ Klune ©2012 ★★★★★
- Tell Me It's Real by TJ Klune ©2013 ★★★★★
- I'll be Your Drill, Soldier by Crystal Rose ©2009 ★★★★✩
- Conquest (Book #01, Conquest Series) by SJ Frost ©2009 ★★★✩✩
- Take My Picture by Giselle Ellis ©2010 ★★★★✩
- Grey's Awakening (Book #02, Cabin Fever) by Cameron Dane ©2009 ★★★★✩
- A Younger Man (Book #03, Cabin Fever) by Cameron Dane ©2012 ★★★★✩
- Sense of Place (Book #03, Thomas Elkin) by N.R. Walker ©2014 ★★★✩✩
- Sno Ho (Book #01, Sno Ho) by Ethan Day ©2010 ★★★✩✩
- A Fostered Love (Book #01, Fostered Siblings) by Cameron Dane ©2009 ★★★✩✩
- The Heart of Texas (Book #01, Texas) by RJ Scott ©2011 ★★★★✩
- Snowfall (Book #03, Fostered Siblings) by Cameron Dane ©2013 ★★★✩✩
- Fish & Chips (Book #03, Cut & Run) by Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux ©2010 ★★★★✩
- Cherish (Book #04, Faith, Love and Devotion) by Tere Michaels ©2012 ★★★★✩
Let's see if I'm still on M/M by Feb... though, I feel that I'm starting to look for another genre to read. :)


2 comments:
i have to catch up on my reading! kinda had a slow start last month. bawi ng feb! haha! :)
Go lang! addict ako this year... I'm aiming to read 300 books. :))
Post a Comment