It's been awhile since I've written anything. Well, it's a New Year and feel ko na ulit mag-blog. I just hope meron akong ma-i-blog. Not even sure what to write! :D.. And I'm afraid I might turn this page into a book blog. But then, tamad din naman ako to do actual reviews! And isn't that's what Goodreads is supposed to be for? :p.
Hmm.. Anyways, I guess if the mood strikes and whatever comes to mind, I'll try to blog. And I'll TRY hard! (*giggles* - sorry, just thought of something - book related something with the TRY thing).
Sorry if the updates are going to be mostly about books - I might be spending most of my year reading. And well, probably TV series updates or whatnot. Bahala na.
I'm rambling. And I don't think I'm making any sense.
Friday, January 03, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment