Thursday, January 30, 2014

More Eyeshadow =)


So, I really wasn't finished with the splurging (LOL). I may have a thing for eye shadows right now.

I walked into Watson's to buy my wet wipes and I saw that they have the Majolica Majorca brand. yay! Majolica Majorca is a Japanese brand. I saw a review of it in an Asian Cosmetics blog (KikayTrekkie) and I decided that I want one. :D


And then the lady showed me a different sets of eye shadow to choose from. This one from BYS. I just checked now and BYS (Be Yourself) is an Australian brand. I got some too. :D



Darker shades sila and I don't know yet when I'll be able to use them (bilang di ako malabas sa gabi). But anyways, I'm sure I'll find an occasion to use them.

Oh, and I just realized now that with all my kikay purchases, I still forgot something! I wanted to buy an eye makeup primer at Etude... :(. I guess I just have to go back there. pfft!


3 comments:

babynix said...

may batang natuwa sa eyeshadow! hahaha! there are so many nice palettes kasi diba...i have a list din of what I want to get pa! hahaha!

Ochie said...

hihi... nakaka-addict ang eye shadow! :D :D...

otakuros said...

oh my.. kelangan sila gamitin! irampa na natin si ochie girl.. hihihi xD