I passed by SM North to supposedly buy some stuff for my brother (turns out what I need to buy for him is already out of stock there, pfft) and so I decided to pass by Too Cool for School to look around and buy some eye shadow and gloss. But, lo and behold! I went home holding two bags from the damn shop. TWO BAGS! Out na muna si Pandora for now.. napunta sa make-up :D.
I was really just looking for the shadow and gloss kaso the girls on the shop (including their manager) are very sweet and funny (read: na-salestalk nga!). They have this stamp card wherein when you manage to get a stamp on all of the circles, you get a 20% discount off plus lots of freebies. Suffice to say, I filled out the stamp cards. yes, cardS.
Anyways, here are all the stuff that I got. :)
| Skin Care |
| MakeUp |
I'm not liking my facial wash right now since I think it's the cause of my current breakout. :( I was supposed to try the wash from Etude, but well, the one from TCFS looks promising, so I decided to try their skincare stuff.
So, for skincare I basically got the following:
Foamneza - a foamy facial wash. I haven't tried a foamy facial wash before. I always go for the creamy type or the beady type ones.
Rules of Skincare Pore Tightening Toner - err, toner? :D.
Rules of Skincare Pore Minimizing Serum - this is like a moisturizer but works from the 'inside'. It penetrates deeper into the skin than a moisturizer. Use it daw in the mornings. I need to research more if I should really just use it in the morning or if I should also use it at night.
Rules of Pore Morocco Ghassoul Pack Tablet - a wash-off mud pack that I get to use twice a week. Dissolve about 4-5 pieces in warm water. Apply on face for about 20-30 mins (or until it hardens) and then wash off with lukewarm water. Apply ice on face to close the pores. They said it's 100% organic at mud daw talaga siya. It looks like chocolate bits inside!
McGirly Rice Scrub - According to my cheat sheet, this is a double functional peeling gel that makes skin tone brighter after removing dead skin cells. I get to use this twice a week and I can use it on other dark spots too.
Angel Foot in Lemon - It's a foot lotion. Supposedly, with continuous use, I won't need to get a foot spa. Just apply as you would a lotion on your feet nightly and wear socks (I guess to keep the moisture in?)
Yes, I did get instructions on how to use the stuff. And well, I'm supposed to visit back 'cause they want to see the results if the products are working on me. I hope to hell that they would work on me! LOL...
On to the makeup:
I got three shades of eye shadow of their Glam Rock line - Muddy Nude, Peach Glow and Golden Edge. These are the only ones that I was supposed to buy!
Check Cake Blusher
Their Kiss Time Ice Beam Glass Lip Plumpers - the 2 ones on the right. I got a pink one and a red one. I love them because they are cool on the lips. Hahaha. The other 2 on the left are freebies - the Jolly Jelly Lip Gloss. It took me awhile to choose which colors since I don't want them to be the same as the plumpers.
Two Lip Study Water Beam Stick - one in red and one in a slightly nude color.
Dinoplatz Oil Control Sheet - This was just to 'complete' the purchase and round it up to the price I need for the discount. :p. I got it since the packaging is cute and it came with a sort of a puff which is used to get the sheet so you don't need to actually hold the sheet to wipe your face.
They tried to sell me some powder and bb cream but I had to say no to those since they're too light for me! And well, I still have my own powder foundation (that I recently bought) and my skin79 bb cream. Happy pa naman ako sa kanila.
Aside from all those stuff that I bought, I got these freebies with me.
An atomizer, the 2 Jolly Jelly Lip Gloss I've mentioned above, McGirly Rice Scrub and Rice Wine Gel Masks, the Rules Magic Pore Balm (primer daw sya) and the Dino Platz Lip and Eye MakeUp remover.
Aliw si Lip and Eye MakeUp Remover. It looks like cotton buds.
Now, if you take a closer look at them, they have this two 'parts'. There's a cylinder thing which you are supposed to twist and the liquid would flow to one end of the tip. You use it then to remove the make-up. The dry tip is used to well, dry it out. :D.
So, there goes my pahabol splurge. :D... The one thing that I need to do now, is, panindigan na ang pag-papa-Kikay na ito! :D. Wish me luck!

3 comments:
OMG! talk about makeup splurge! go ochie gurl! ayan ha, dapat made up everyday ka na sa office! hahaha! :)
dalaga na ko! hahahhaha :))) Kelangan na 'to panindigan! :D
oh my G! as in capital "G"! so proud of you ochie girl, chix mode na ito.. hahaha xD
Post a Comment