Sunday, March 27, 2011
Book Splurge!
It's another Book shopping day for me and Conchi today! :) This is an impulse lakad since we just saw each other last weekend. She found out that FullyBooked Highstreet has a Sale for members today so we decided to go. :) We didn't buy anything from the sale.. LOL.. but we scored a couple of books parin. After Fullybooked, we went to A Different Bookstore and I got one book because of its "version". hahaha.. Then we had snacks/early dinner and we went to Glorietta to do some more book shopping. Total Books that I got: 7! Pumatas lang ako actually kay Conchi :)
Truly, Madly, Yours by Rachel Gibson (from FullyBooked Highstreet) - I've enjoyed the other Rachel Gibson books that I've read so far, so I bought another one :)
Loves Me, Loves Me Knot by Heidi Betts (from FullyBooked Highstreet) - The 1st book from the series was a fun read, so yeah, I'm trying this one out too.
Rules of Prey and Eyes of Prey by John Sandford (from FullyBooked Highstreet) - The 1st and 3rd book from the series. I was interested with this one because there was a news that Mark Harmon would be playing the main character from the series in a TV-movie. Conchi already started reading and she said it was like reading Criminal Minds. OK fine! I'm reading these ones as well :)
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr (from A Different Bookstore, Serendra) - I got this one already since it's the 1st time that I saw this particular version. I know it's going to be a pain to look for it, so, buy!
Beastly by Alex Flinn (from FullyBooked Highstreet) - This version is only available in Highstreet since most bookstores already has the movie version. :)
Timeless by Alexandra Monir (from Bibliarch, Glorietta) - I love the cover of this one! And in fairness, from the blurb, it looks like a promising book.
There are other books that I was so tempted to buy (like Rachel Ward's Numbers series) but I was able to control myself.. LOL.. maybe next month! :)
Until my next book splurge ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment