Saturday, March 19, 2011

March Meetup with Conchi and Kathy

For March, we decided to meetup in Megamall because Kathy has work at Megatrade Hall that day.

Anyways, Conchi and I met-up first and then we headed up at Megatrade to pick up Kathy. We had lunch somewhere at the Atrium wherein we got Chicken Marsala and Pasta...






After lunch, Kathy had to go back at Megatrade Hall, so it's just Conchi and me. The rest of the day was spent on bookstore hopping.. LOL... from NBS and Powerbooks in Megamall, then Powerbooks and Fullybooked Trinoma up to NBS Booksellers, NBS and Fullybooked at SM North.. yeah, 7 Bookstores! :)

Of course I was able to get some books!


- The Bodyguards: Tennessee by Martha Cecilia - A Tagalog series that I've been reading wayyy back. A new one was recently released so I got my copy!

- True Love and Other Disasters by Rachel Gibson

- Flat-Out Sexy by Erin McCarthy - I love this series and I'm really aiming to get myself hardcopies of the books!

- Hourglass by Claudia Gray - Success! I didn't think I'll still find a non-International copy of this here. But surprise surprise! Powerbooks had two copies and I grabbed one for myself (ang hirap pag-OC ka sa version!)

0 comments: