I've heard a lot of feedback that they really liked this movie. And in fairness, enjoy naman pala talaga siya.
The movie is about Roxanne, a simple social worker, who was assigned to look out for none other than the President's stubborn and troublemaker son. They eventually ended up together but because of insecurities, they had to part ways.
It was a kilig movie. And really, when did Gerald turned so hunky? HAHAHAHA.... Siya na! Siya na ang top reason ba't ko na-like ang movie. LOL..
Aside from that, I think the secondary characters did good, especially Roxanne's family. They were really funny. And there were really kilig moments that even the others watching the movie were giggling and laughing with the characters. Though personally, I think the John Lloyd-Sarah tandem had the more kilig factor. I think they have more chemistry together than Sarah and Gerald. And Matteo's character wasn't really developed as the other guy in the story (maybe it wasn't really meant to be that?). Anyways, I was kinda hoping that there would be a kissing scene (come on! this is a love story... hahahhaa). But since it's Sarah, wala talaga. Which was bummer! and made me wish that it was Kim Chu instead.. hahaha


0 comments:
Post a Comment