Author : Robin Kaye
Genre : Contemporary Romance
Pages : 384
Series : Domestic Gods
Publish Date : November 30, 2008
Publisher : Sourcebook Casablanca
Started Reading : March 15, 2011
Completed Reading : March 16, 2011
Book Rating : 3.5/5
Rosalie Ronaldi doesn't have a domestic bone in her body ...
All she cares about is her career, so she survives on take-out and dirty martinis, keeps her shoes under the dining room table, her bras on the shower curtain rod, and her clothes on the couch ...
He says he wants an independent woman, but when he meets Rosalie, all he wants to do is take care of her. Before too long, he's cleaned up her apartment, stocked her refrigerator, and adopted her dog ...
So what's the problem? Just a little matter of mistaken identity, corporate theft, a hidden past in juvenile detention and one big nosy Italian family too close for comfort ...
*****
Robin Kaye's debut book and my 3rd read. The same as the first 2, I also enjoyed this one. Though I have to admit that it's not my favorite. Nonetheless, it was really a good read. As always, I get to see the rest of the characters.. have a glimpse on who they are and it's always kind of nice reading series and sort of get this feeling that, hey, I know this one and that one... they're featured in book... etc etc.. I saw the kick-ass Gina, playing as Rosalie's bestfriend, of course the rest of the Ronaldi siblings, Nick''s family and of course, Rosalie's neighbors - Wayne and Henry. I enjoyed Rosalie and Nick's chemistry.. and I love their dog, Dave! A really nice one to start the series.
*****
Robin Kaye's debut book and my 3rd read. The same as the first 2, I also enjoyed this one. Though I have to admit that it's not my favorite. Nonetheless, it was really a good read. As always, I get to see the rest of the characters.. have a glimpse on who they are and it's always kind of nice reading series and sort of get this feeling that, hey, I know this one and that one... they're featured in book... etc etc.. I saw the kick-ass Gina, playing as Rosalie's bestfriend, of course the rest of the Ronaldi siblings, Nick''s family and of course, Rosalie's neighbors - Wayne and Henry. I enjoyed Rosalie and Nick's chemistry.. and I love their dog, Dave! A really nice one to start the series.


0 comments:
Post a Comment