Title : Game for Love
Author : Bella Andre
Genre : Contemporary Romance
Series : Book #3, The Bad Boys of Football
Pages : 200
Publish Date : September 22, 2010
Publisher : CreateSpace
Started Reading : March 24, 2011
Completed Reading : March 25, 2011
Book Rating : 4/5
*****
Author : Bella Andre
Genre : Contemporary Romance
Series : Book #3, The Bad Boys of Football
Pages : 200
Publish Date : September 22, 2010
Publisher : CreateSpace
Started Reading : March 24, 2011
Completed Reading : March 25, 2011
Book Rating : 4/5
In a relationship built on lies...the only truth is their feelings for each other. To fulfill his grandmother's dying wish, linebacker Cole Taylor must find - and marry - a good girl. First grade teacher Anna Davis fits the bill perfectly. Their deal is simple: If she'll be his temporary wife, he'll give her more pleasure than she ever imagined was possible. Only, love is the ultimate game-changer. What people have been saying about the Bad Boys of Football...
*****
I'm really starting to enjoy Bella Andre's books... :) And this is another enjoyable one. I found it sweet... I liked the differences between Cole and Anna. And I've seen their chemistry together. I liked that I saw the sweet side of Cole - towards his grandmother, towards Anna and even to Anna's students.
I'm done with the Bad Boys of Football series... what's next? LOL...


0 comments:
Post a Comment