Thursday, March 10, 2011

Breakfast In Bed by Robin Kaye

Title : Breakfast In Bed
Author : Robin Kaye
Genre : Contemporary Romance
Pages : 384
Publish Date : December 01, 2009
Publisher : Sourcebook Casablanca
Started Reading : March 10, 2011
Completed Reading : March 10, 2011
Book Rating : 4/5

He'd be Mr. Perfect if he wasn't a perfect mess…

Rich Ronaldi is almost the complete package-smart, sexy, great job-but when his girlfriend dumps him, Rich swears he'll learn to cook and clean just to win her back…

She'll be happy to make him over, but not for another woman…

Rich is the only guy Becca Larsen's ever met who hasn't tried to change her. She's glad to help him master the domestic arts, but she'll be damned if he'll start cooking in another woman's kitchen-or bedroom…

*****

Of the new authors that I've tried for the past week, this is probably my favorite. I was only at the beginning and I know that I like the book. I enjoyed Rich and Becca. I love their bickering, their exchanges. I love the other secondary characters as it also built up the story. And this is what I like about the male lead wherein we found out early on that he loves her but he doesn't become sappy. =p

And now, I'm looking for Robin Kaye's other books ;)


0 comments: