Friday, February 04, 2011

1st Buy This February

Got a couple of new ones to add to my TBR list. :)


Ain't She Sweet by Susan Elizabeth Phillips - I'd really love to complete my SEP collection. and, this one is set in Mississippi! I'll be able to remove one more state from my 50 States Reading Challenge. :)

I'm In No Mood for Love by Rachel Gibson - I've been meaning to read one of her books (I actually got another one that's already in list!). While browsing at FullyBooked, I found this one and I kinda liked the blurb, so, why not?

Leave It To Cleavage by Wendy Wax - I totally enjoyed 7 Days and 7 Nights. Hopefully this one would be a good one as well!

Maybe This Time by Jennifer Crusie - I'm on a big J. Crusie mode these days. And I don't see much of her books locally :(. I was already leaving the store and I glanced at the window display and bam! I saw the book. I went back again inside and got it.. *giggles* I hope I'll be able to find more of her books locally.

2 comments:

babynix said...

i saw a lot of Rachel Gibson books din at Fullybooked Eastwood earlier! i ended up buying something else though...hihihi :)

Ochie said...

LOL... at nakita ko nga sa post mo! hahaha