Author : Victoria Dahl
Genre : Contemporary Romance
Series : Book #1, Tumble Creek
Pages : 352
Publish Date : January 01, 2009
Publisher : HQN Books
Started Reading : February 26, 2011
Completed Reading : February 26, 2011
Book Rating : 3.5/5
Molly Jenkins has one naughty little secret: her job as a bestselling erotic fiction author. Until her inspiration runs dry - thanks to a creepy ex - and it's time to skip town and move back to tiny Tumble Creek, Colorado.
One look at former high school hunk chief of police Ben Lawson and Molly is back in business. The town gossip is buzzing at her door and, worse still, a stalker seems to be watching her every move. Thankfully, her very own lawman has taken to coming over, often. The only problem now is that Molly may have to let the cat out of the bag about her chosen profession, and straitlaced Ben will definitely not approve..
*****
Another hit from Victoria Dahl for me. I enjoyed this more than Start Me Up. :) I loved Molly's character and of course the hunk law officer Ben. I'm a sucker for those old-unrequited love or old crushes. They've known each other all their lives and somehow, they have the hots for each other back then but they're only given a chance to go at it this time around. And somehow, Quinn had a more part in this one, maybe because he's not just Ben's bestfriend but also Molly's brother. =p The ending was sexy and I loved it.. hahaha..
Oh, and aside from looking for the last book of the Tumble Creek series, I'm now on the hunt for The Wicked West. Victoria is writing as Holly Summers here... read Talk Me Down and you'll know why! :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment