Saturday, February 19, 2011

February Meetup with Conchi and Jerome

We were supposed to have our monthly meetups on the 1st Saturday of the month, but because of some unforseen reasons, we weren't able to meet as planned. Anyways, we decided to meet up this Saturday instead. Actually, Conchi just asked me yesterday if I'm up to meeting up and I said yes. LOL. I just txted Kathy this morning that I'll be at the Block and let me know if she'll be around so we could meet. :)

As usual, Conchi and I met up at FullyBooked. Of course, we'd browse around first and look for something good to buy. I've been wanting the 1st book of J.D. Robb's In Death series, Naked in Death and the boxset of the 1st 3 books from the series is available (it's been in the store for some time now.. hahaha), so I just got that :)


After Fullybooked, we headed to Tender Bob's for lunch. I was craving for some Potato Skins so I asked Conchi if we could have our lunch there. Pumayag naman siya.. so, aside from the Potato Skins, I got this.. yum yum!



After lunch, some kwentuhan and files copying, we went to SM Annex and just looked around. And Conchi shopped! LOL... It was her day that day and she was the one who bought more =D. We of course passed by NBS, and I just got this for myself


The Lady Most Likely by Julia Quinn, Eloisa James and Connie Brockway. I already have this in Kindle and have already read it but being a Julia Quinn fan that I am, I have to have a real copy ;).

After Conchi's shopping (hahaha), we went back at The Block and met up with Kathy at Bubble Tea. It's been ages since Conchi and I were there and I found myself craving for their Taro Milkshake!


And I also decided to have an early dinner as well, so I got myself a Tomato and Basil Angelhair pasta with my milkshake...


We just hang around the place for a couple of hours, again, Conchi and I exchanging files, and all three of us talking just about anything. We are planning a trip to Camiguin by end of year. Conchi and I decided to just travel within the Philippines for now so Kathy can come with us :). Hopefully, there will be a airfare sale soon!

Ahhh... Being with friends is one of the best ways to spend the weekend :)

with Conchi... ganda ng hair nya!

Jerome and her strawberry green tea... Yaw nya magpicture with us.. LOL

0 comments: