Thursday, January 20, 2011

9 Hours!

The average time that I spend in the office (excluding lunch hour) is between 10 - 11 hours. It frustrates me when I log out from our Time Log and see that my total hours are between these times.. haha.. I even thought that our time log tool does not exlude lunch hour because even if I was pretty sure that I'll get only 9 hours total, I still get more than that! Our old time-keeper swears it excludes lunch hour. Fine! So I told her that it's my goal to get 9 hours total.. even for just one day...

And today... I finally fulfilled that goal! bahahaha... I was so shocked that I had to take a screencap. LOL


Exactly 9 hours spent in the office!


2 comments:

babynix said...

There's one solution to that...come in at a later time! hahaha! :)

Ochie said...

hahaha.. nikka gurl! yoko maging amazona sa mrt! LOL