Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Another Book Splurge

It's still the middle of the year's 1st week and I got myself some new books again! LOL. I should really start giving myself a monthly book shopping limit. =p


So, here are my buys this time around:

Sinfully Sexy by Linda Francis Lee - I really enjoyed the 1st book of the "series" so, I decided I'll have to get all 3. Unfortunately, the copy of the last one (Simply Sexy) is not a good copy and so I ended up buying just this one.

Double Play by Jill Shalvis - same as the one above, I enjoyed J. Shalvis' Slow Heat (more about it here).

7 Days and 7 Nights by Wendy Wax - I have no idea if this is any good but I liked the blurb ;)

The Dark Divine by Bree Despain - I've seen this book way back but I decided to get a copy now that I saw the 2nd book from the series (which was recently released). Beautiful cover!
Another set added to my TBR pile!

0 comments: