Monday, January 17, 2011
US State Quarters Collection
Yay! A big thanks to Nikka for letting me have my "starter" quarters =D. I thought of starting the collection when Gilbeys mentioned that he used to have one. Since inggitera ko (haha) and I have coins from all over the world (that I got from my late grandfather) anyways, I decided, why not? So, when Nikka mentioned that she has some extras, she looked for them and gave them to me. :)
For those in the dark, the US released a series of circulating commemorative coins that feature each of the 50 states. The country released 5 each year starting from 1999 to 2008.
So far, I've got 17!
States that I have include:
- Georgia
- Massachusetts
- Virginia
- Rhode Island
- Mississippi
- Missouri
- Iowa
- Oregon
- West Virginia
- Nevada
- Colorado
- North Dakota
- South Dakota
- Montana
- Washington
- Wyoming
- Arizona
33 more to go! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
tell mar to collect the others na! i better start the state parks quarters. hahaha!
oo nga! meron nako mabibigay kay Mar na list! thanks ulit Nikka gurl...
uu, start ka na nung State parks! :)
Post a Comment