We met up at 7pm at Trinoma and had dinner at Man Hann. Over some Spicy Spare Ribs, Soy Chicken and Beef Brocolli, we mainly updated each other with our lives. Taking about old friends, where they are now, etc. etc. It's just the usual talk that you get with friends you haven't seen for some time. In short, it was fun! :). Sometime later, we had to go since Job had to somewhere else to meet other friends. But before that, he brought us to National Bookstore and bought Mae and I a copy of I Am Number Four by Pittacus Lore! Job and I are avid readers. Mae not so much (=p). She kept teasing us that we're freaks to still be able to read so much. And of course, she said that she will read the book and will keep us updated on what chapter she's already in etc. etc. Let's see if she follows through. haha..
Thanks again Jobert for the book! This makes My TBR List count 230!
After Job left, Mae and I just decided to head home. Since she's the one with the car, hinatid nya ko :). When we arrived home, my mom and siblings were at the gates, so Mae decided to go down and greet them. My family were really glad to have her come visit again. Since it's been a really long time that they've seen her! :) And so, Mae stayed for awhile and chatted with the whole fam.
It was a great night! And Mae promised that she'll be back for my birthday. Haha.. I really hope that we could meet up regularly from now on. It's always awesome to be with old friends :).



0 comments:
Post a Comment