And I just can't stop. LOL.
Well, I've been browsing through Mia's Books for Keeps site late last year looking for books that might interest me. Mia's been a Business Contact of mine for about 2 years i guess but I only bought from her once (got some old Sweet Dreams books. haha). Anyways, I wanted some contemporary/chick lit romance and I found these two.
Judi McCoy's Match Made in Heaven - from what I read from its blurb, it looks interesting. a prim and proper girl and a sexy, rich playboy. Hope it won't disappoint.
Jillian Hunter's The Devilish Pleasures of A Duke - well, ok.. this is not contemporary. =p But I kinda enjoyed the other J. Hunter book that I have (The Wicked Duke Takes a Wife) and this is part of another series (about the Boscastles family). So, yeah, another historical romance added on my pile :).
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment