Sunday, January 23, 2011

Task 2 by Happio Workshop


Task 2 is probably my favorite app in my ipod Touch right now :). I found out about this app from Nikka when she showed it me one day and told me how easy it was to use. And so, I downloaded one myself a couple of days back and I'm loving it (parang McDo lang... haha)!

The app is pretty easy... It's just a tool to let you make a list of just about anything you can think of. With no dates to think of or alarm that will buzz off because the "day" you set has arrived. :). From its core features, it:

- Creates lists.
- Creates sublists of lists.
- Creates sublists of sublists.
- Creates sublists of sublists of sublists...

Very apt!

As of now, I've managed to create my list of:
- Series to download (including specific season or specific episode in a specific season.. haha)
- Books to Buy (this is a work in progress. I've got a couple already and I've arranged them by Authors' Last Name)
- DVDs to Buy
- Books to Read (well, I haven't really completed this yet. haha.. but I'm planning to put my To Be Read List in here as well. =D)

I loved the app simply because I can always have my Lists (esp my To Buys) with just a few taps of my fingers (of course, I must always bring my ipod with me. haha). With it, I definitely won't be able to forget the title of a book or an author when I'm in a bookstore somewhere (I guess, it still boiled down to books and reading! LOL).

So, if you want something simple to manage your "lists", get this app! :)

0 comments: