Tuesday, January 04, 2011

DVD Boxset Shopping

Yay! Mar kindly agreed to fill up a balikbayan box for me and Nikka. So excited over this that I wasted no time in ordering in Amazon. Actually, the boxsets are on sale and they're really a good deal so buy na!


Who'd be able to resist when this Glee Season 1 boxset is originally priced at $60 and I got it only for $14.99. No brainer! Add to cart!



Grey's Anatomy Seasons 1 and 6. I just borrowed Season 1 from Nikka and it's about time I get myself a copy. And of course Season 6 has just been released last year. Price: $15.49 (from $29.99) and $19.99 (from $59.99) respectively. Add to cart!


Ling was the one who suggested this series and gave me a downloaded copy of all seasons (including recent episodes from the current season 3). I loved the series and so, when I saw that Castle's 1st Season is less than $20 ($15.49), I have to get it too! Last one, add to cart!

Will definitely be waiting for more great deals from Amazon. After all, there's one big box to fill!

0 comments: