Last Wednesday, Nikka put me on a book ban for the rest of the month after my book spree. Seems pretty easy because it's only a couple of days more and next week will already be February.. which meant the ban is lifted. But no... I've forgotten all about that book ban when I went to NBS Rob Forum before going home tonight. HAHAHA... Thing is, I wouldn't resist these books when I've been waiting for them, right? RIGHT! =D
First find would be Gone by Lisa McMann. This book is the last from the Wake Trilogy and the only book that I don't have yet. I got this since it's discounted! I only got it for 299 PHP when it's supposed to be 600++ PHP.
Next was Susan Elizabeth Phillips' Call Me Irresistible. wuhooo! I was waiting for it and seeing it in the bookshelf gave me a surprise. haha.. I've actually read it first before I got my hardcopy. I really loved it so, even if it's size is not my usual SEP book size, I bought it already. I've declared it my favorite SEP book. :) And now, I can already count it in my TBR list. Happy!
After seeing Call Me Irresistible, I already had this suspicion that maybe... just maybe... Beth Revis' Across the Universe is also out already. And so I headed to the YA section and was I right.. :) I found out about this book in one of the YA blogs that I frequently visit and I kinda liked the cover so I put it in my To Buy list. LOL. Now, it in my TBR list.
Tsk tsk tsk.. What Book ban? Walang book ban.. book ban.. haha :)




1 comments:
tsk tsk tsk! hahaha!
Post a Comment