Monday, January 24, 2011

And the Buying Just Won't Stop!

We were just out for lunch... Roses just had to withdraw... I had just to browse in Powerbooks while she's doing her deed... And I just had to buy something before I head out of the bookstore. Hopeless!


This time around, I got Lisa Kleypas' Sugar Daddy. This is her first contemporary romance (if I'm not mistaken) and the only one I don't have yet. So, there, I've got a reason to buy this one since I've really been looking all over for it. :) Now, I just wonder why it seems like I add books to my TBR List faster than I actually cross off books from it... tsk tsk...

And before going back to the office, we passed by National Bookstore (of course!). Lunch wouldn't be complete in Megamall if we don't pass by the place :). Nikka and I were surprised to see the Glee Official Annual 2011 on display! We were just talking about it in the office just before lunch and it was already right before our eyes. So, yes, we ended up getting a copy each...


Again, HOPELESS! :) :)

0 comments: