And so I'm creating my own challenge. Just so that I'll be able to cross off some books on my list, I'm challenging myself to read at least half on my list. :) If I own a copy of the book and I have not read it, then it goes to this list. And knowing me, I'll be adding and adding as the year progresses. LOL. So, good luck talaga saken!
As of this writing, I've got 229 books on my list. I had them listed out HERE (or you can click the My TBR List on the leftside of this page - under Pages). I'll highlight the book title once I've read them and of course increase the read count. Currently, I've read about 4 books from the list since the 1st day of January.
Happy Reading to me! :)
Monday, January 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment