OK. I'm creating a challenge for myself this 2011. Nothing really life-challenging but just some things that I want to get done this year.
I placed the list in separate page so I can track them and just update that page. Click on the 2011 Challenge Page on the left corner of this page or you can just go to it through HERE.
Let's see by end of the year how much I'll accomplish.
Goodluck! Gambatte! Aja!
Sunday, January 09, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ooohh...not bad for a challenge! I want the 'cut my TBR pile by at least half'...I've been trying to do that for years!
Hahahaha! Try mo! at remember, kelangan mo mag-read ng 1 classic novel this year!
Ay, tingnan mo, I placed my List online (sa isang page)
saw it! i'll make gaya ha! hahaha...pero yung classic novel ko pwede na ba ang alice in wonderland? hahaha!
game! gawa karin ng TBR page mo! hahaha.. sige na nga, pwede na si Alice in Wonderland :) :)
Post a Comment