Monday, January 31, 2011

Month Recap: January 2011

Time really does fly fast huh? Seems like we're all ushering in the new year and now, the 1st month of the year is already on its last day. :) So far, what have I done? Hmm, first off, I've managed to open this blog. It's really been awhile since I've blogged. I originally have one in LJ but it's been a long time since I last updated. I've really just been too lazy to really write anything before. And now, I guess I got that rhythm back :). When before, I've been writing about my fangirling escapades and my idols, now I noticed that most of my posts are on books! My real first love I guess. Hopefully, I get to write more about other stuff too. Since I'm doing more reading now, I think you'll see more of me writing about books (or book buys!). haha

More of my January...

- I've checked at least one of my 2011 Challenge. LOL... well, at least I didn't add anything on the list (far cry from my TBR list =p).

- Read 10 out of 244 books on My TBR List. Current count is at 244 *winks*.

- Managed to add 15 books in My TBR List. LOL.. I started out at 229. I wonder how many will I add next month?

- Read a total of 12 books this month! 2 not in My TBR list - Tabitha Suzuma's Forbidden and Jennifer Crusie's Getting Rid of Bradley.

- Joined The 50 States Reading Challenge 2011 and I've now checked off 6 States. 44 more to go!

- Got a couple of DVD boxsets to add to my collection - Glee (S01), Grey's Anatomy (S01 and S06), and Castle (S01)

- Managed to update myself with the latest season of Castle (awesome show!) and finished 2 Seasons of The Mentalist (next month, I'll definitely be updated as well!). Oh, and started with Off the Map also.. it's still only on it's 3rd episode and I'm liking it :).

- Got myself an iPod Touch. My favorite gadget at the moment. It's not just my music player. It's also my camera, organizer, e-book reader... etc etc. I'm saying, I'm definitely NOT disappointed :). It's one of my best buys of the year :)

Hmmm.. I still have a lot to do... Hopefully, I'll stop lazing around next month and really do something ... just cross off more on my goals for this year. :)

My favorite month starts tomorrow! :)

0 comments: